Cheers to your next dessert with RumChata!
A perfect blend of Caribbean Rum, Cinnamon, Vanilla, and Real Dairy Cream this Rum Cake is fast becoming a classic.
RumChata and Cake combined together….that’s twice the fun!
- Moist and delicious this cake has ZERO preservatives.
- Each Rum Cake is approximately 7 inches in diameter and serves 8-10 people.
- This cake can be enjoyed by all age groups.
STORING AND SERVING
Our RumChata Rum Cake ships in a temperature controlled shipping container.
Upon receipt of your Rum Cake, for best results please refrigerate or put in the freezer. If frozen, you can store your Rum Cake at zero degrees (0° F) for up to 6 months. When refrigerated your Rum Cake will stay fresh for up to 10 days.
To serve: If frozen, put your Rum Cake in the refrigerator overnight or thaw at room temperature for up to 2 hours.
- We Bake Fresh.
- All RumChata Rum Cakes are made to order especially for you.
- We cannot make and ship your cake on the same day that you place an order.
- Rum Cake orders are shipped with ice packs to best maintain freshness and quality. The ice pack will likely not be cold upon receipt. That is to be expected.
- Avenues Classics ships Monday through Wednesday of each week.
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box.
- We cannot ship to Hawaii or Alaska at this time. Sorry everyone.
- Avenues Classics is not responsible for delays in transit once your package has been transferred to UPS.
- Each shipping container is carefully packed to protect your order. If you believe there is excessive damage to your shipping container please file a claim with UPS.
If you have any other questions or need additional information, email us at email@example.com or call 1-866-301-CAKE.
You can also get answers to many questions on our Frequently Asked Questions page.